All AVGAS Fuel Above Ground Storage Systems include the following:
TANK: Fuel Farm tanks range from 500 Gallons to 30,000 Gallons Interior Stainless Steel, Overfill Valve, Clock Gauge with Alarm, Emergency Vent, Pressure Vacuum Vent, Interstitial Leak Detection Gauge, Fill Piping with Check Valve, Butterfly Valve & 3” Cam-Lock Adapter, Vapor Recovery Adapter, Fill-Rite Hand Sump Pump.
DISPENSING SYSTEM: Electronic Pump & Motor, Deadman, Filtration, Calibrated Meters, Hoses, Nozzles, and Much More.
For your convenience and a superior design we include:
– Through-head piping to reduce piping and connections from tank top piping.
– Nearly all components are housed under a protective canopy.
– Double-wall tank systems include an integral secondary containment and eliminate the need for a dike.
Garsite uses all stainless-steel piping for pumping systems and offers Stainless Steel Primary Above Ground Storage Tank. This package provides:
– Clean and dry fuel.
– Reduced maintenance expenses.
– Durable and lasting equipment.
All units are designed and built to your specifications, or we will help you design a system to meet your operations specifications and needs. Contact our experts to discuss your options!
Check out our product brochure: Garsite AST Brochure – 2021
- There are no features available